When it comes to your belly fat, there are lots of food that you can avoid in order to prevent it. Most of us think that we are eating all the right food, but where are we missing out?
Try cutting off the following food from your diet to prevent storing fat in your belly.
- Soda or even diet coke or alcohol
- Whole milk (get fat free milk to lose belly fat)
- Processed food
- Fast food
- Potato chips, french fires
- White rice, white bread or white pasta
- Normal juice (Try getting 100% juices, they don’t have extra added sugar)
- Junk food or store food
- Baked goods.
- Trans-fat. (Check ingredients before you buy).
- Soy sauce
Fact: – Green tea helps you lose weight.
Stay tuned with us. Subscribe and keep in touch. We have a lot to offer.